You may also like:
- 6 Zendesk Alternatives For E-Commerce
- 5 Best Customer Service Apps For Shopify To Elevate Your Support
If you’ve ever tried to look into the best customer service software, no doubt you came across the list that had Gorgias in it.
It’s a feature-rich tool that can help e-commerce business owners to streamline their customer support processes, improve communication within the team, and save a fair amount of time dealing with customer inquiries.
As great as it is, it’s not a “one-size-fits-all” situation. Depending on your business size, resources, the platform you use to run your store, and goals, you might want to check other options and see if there’s anything out there that better meets your needs.
So without further ado, here are 7 Gorgias alternatives for you to explore.
What is Gorgias?
Gorgias is a customer service software focused on e-commerce that can help customer support agents provide better customer support while improving their work efficiency.
It's packed with features that can take a decent amount of workload off your team's shoulders, thus making it more productive, saving time, and allowing you to concentrate on giving the right answers.
Some of the features Gorgias is known for:
- Centralized communication from various channels
- Personalization options
- Customer order history
- Easy order management from the help desk
- Customer support automation, macros, and rules
- Intent and sentiment detection
- Shopify and other e-commerce platforms integration
- Support and revenue statistics, and more.
Gorgias offers four pricing plans. The prices are shown for an annual subscription:
- Basic - $50/month. 350 monthly tickets +$25 for each extra 100 tickets.
- PRO - $250/month. 2 000 monthly tickets +$23 for each extra 100 tickets.
- Advanced - $625/month. 6 000 monthly tickets +$14 for each extra 100 tickets.
- Enterprise – custom pricing and custom ticket volume.
7 customer service software that are great alternatives to Gorgias
Key features: FAQ builder, help desk ticketing, live chat, product description tabs.
Shopify app: Yes, *4.8 (1200+ reviews)
Pricing: Free plan available. Paid plans start at $7.99 (annual subscription).
HelpCenter customer service app is one of the best-rated Shopify apps in this category and one of the Gorgias TOP competitors on the platform. HelpCenter is focused on making interactions with clients more effective - and not only when they contact you directly but also even before they decide to reach out.
Here are some of the reasons why you might want to give HelpCenter a try:
- You can create an informative and easy-to-navigate FAQ page in around 10 minutes. HelpCenter allows you to choose from several different templates, add collapsible sections, offers suggestions for common FAQ sections (like orders, shipping, returns, etc.), and more. This will help you answer basic customer questions and reduce the number of inquiries in your inbox.
- HelpDesk will centralize all your communications, regardless of the channel (email, Messenger, live chat), in one place. This way, you can access important information faster, thus providing more prompt support.
- You’ll get access to order and communication history, benefit from automation, Shopify order management directly from your help desk, and other internal tools. What’s great about this is that you will also be able to connect unlimited agents and inboxes.
- By integrating a live chat to your store, you will let your customers easily get in touch right on your website. You will also be able to customize the live chat to meet your brand style and needs (change texts, colors, etc.)You can also enable tabs to organize product descriptions in a way that provides your store visitors with all the important information but without harming the user experience.
BONUS: Professional plan now offers 17 000 yearly tickets instead of the previous 4 800, which exceeds some of the closest competitors up to a few times.
Key features: Help desk support, FAQ center, live chat, push campaigns, status page.
Shopify app: Yes, *4.9 (180+ reviews)
Pricing: From $29/month (Basic plan) to $899/month (Enterprise Custom). Free trial available.
Another great Gorgias alternative is Re:amaze. It’s a customer service tool that holds several valuable features that can help you deal with incoming inquiries efficiently. You can use it with Shopify or integrate with other e-commerce platforms like BigCommerce or WooCommerce to be able to easily manage all your customer communications.
Here are the main features of Re:amaze:
- Any team member can access Re:amaze inbox, keep track of customer conversations from multiple channels, including email, Messenger, or Instagram, and respond to them from one place. It also gives a clear view of what tickets other agents are working on already, allows to set automated responses, provides channel reports, and more.
- You can also use Re:amaze to organize your knowledge base content. The app gives you control over how everything will be displayed, lets you edit the information using the drag & drop menu, and allows internal posts only for the staff to access.
- To improve conversion rates, you can take advantage of push campaigns that allow you to market across multiple browsers and devices.
- Re:amaze also offers a well-developed live chat with native video calls and chatbots.
Key features: Shared team inbox, social media comments, instant messaging integrations, self-service tools.
Shopify app: Yes, *4.9 (10+ reviews)
Pricing: From $29/month (Startup) to $249/month (Growth). Free trial available.
The name of the DelightChat doesn’t refer to some specific chat functionality in this app, as you might wrongly assume when you first hear it. It’s actually an idea of turning every conversation with a customer into a delightful experience, and that’s what all the functionalities included in this tool are focused on.
Using DelightChat, you can:
- Share a single inbox with the whole team to respond to customer inquiries, no matter what channel they choose to contact you. DelightChat lets you assign tickets to other team members and leave private notes.
- You can also improve response rates and answer repetitive questions faster by using macros that let you use pre-made templates.
- What actually distinguishes DelightChat from most of its competitors is the possibility to seamlessly reply to the comments on social media from the help desk (Instagram, Facebook) without even going on those platforms.
- Use automations to reply to common inquiries or auto-assign incoming tickets with the help of tags.
- Integrate DelightChat with Shopify to easily manage customer and order details (e. g. order ID, shipping address, etc.), modify orders, share order tracking links, and more.
Key features: Real-time collaboration tools, custom workflows, automation, app integration, in-depth analytics.
Shopify app: No
Pricing: $19/month per person (Starter plan) and $49/month per person (Prime plan). Custom enterprise pricing and free trial available.
Front provides a solution for effortless collaboration within the team and comes with features that can save you a significant amount of time dealing with customers. It’s intuitive and easy to navigate, therefore, you can fully concentrate on what matters the most – efficient customer support – rather than trying to solve the riddle of how to use it in the first place.
Some of the key features of Front include:
- Real-time collaboration. All team members can access customer inquiries in a single place and work on them together – create drafts, share context, and see who’s working on what.
- Custom workflows allow you to respond faster to customer inquiries by automatically routing and sorting messages. This lets you fully concentrate on giving the right answers instead of wasting time organizing everything.
- In-depth analytics can help you evaluate your team’s performance and how it affects customer experience, thus allowing you to improve.
- You can make more than 100 different apps accessible in the same inbox, or use Front's API for custom integrations.
Key features: Centralized communication, automation, collaboration tools, knowledge base and communities builder, analytics.
Shopify app: No
Pricing: Free plan available. Paid plans start at $15/month per agent.
Freshdesk, yet another Gorgias competitor, offers omnichannel and self-service possibilities that are focused on not only improving your teamwork and efficiency but also boosting customer satisfaction and convenience while shopping in your store.
Some of the key functionalities of Freshdesk:
- You can centralize communication from all your support channels in one place (email, phone, chat, and more) – this way you will avoid jumping between different accounts. It will save you some time and make all the necessary information accessible in one place.
- Using the help desk, you’ll also get to easily assign the right agents to specific tickets, set priorities, and notice trends.
- As for the self-service options, you can either create a knowledge base or a community (or both!) to let your visitors get the answers themselves, faster.
- Customizable team dashboards will let you track team performance and customer satisfaction levels, therefore, you’ll be able to see what you’ve been doing right and what needs improvement – and proceed.
- Answer Bot will help you reduce the number of repetitive tasks and provide your customers with more precise and faster resolutions.
Key features: Centralized communication, integrated help center and community forum, automation, AI-powered bots.
Shopify app: Yes, *2.5 (130+ reviews)
Pricing: From $49/month per agent to $99/month per agent. Free trial available.
Zendesk is truly the giant of the industry, holding more than half of the help desk market overall. Considering it as one of the Gorgias alternatives? You’ll be getting software that can keep your team in sync and customers happy.
And here are some features that will help you achieve it:
- Since you’ll be able to access all communications in one place, your customers will be able to use the channel of their choice to reach out to you (messaging, live chat, social media, email, or voice).
- Using Zendesk, you can build an integrated help center and community forum. Self-service will help to reduce tickets and provide visitors with instant answers.
- Chatbots can help you automate routine tasks, answer the most common questions without human touch, becoming that extra pair of hands that you need. You can also connect your own already existing bot to Zendesk.
- A wide variety of collaboration tools, like side conversations or light access, can help to streamline your team's efficiency, resulting in faster and more thorough customer support.
- The routing feature will make sure the right tickets reach the right agent. Zendesk can route tickets based on the agent's expertise and take such things as language, request type, or channel into consideration.
Key features: SingleView, self-service and collaboration tools, live chat, automation and macros, reporting.
Shopify app: No
Pricing: From $15/month to $60/month. Free trial available.
Last but not least on the list is Kayako – a software for personal and connected customer service, as they state themselves. Another feature-rich alternative to Gorgias, offering its users a convenient way to communicate with their customers, and, compared to some other help desks, at pretty decent rates.
Choosing Kayako will grant you access to these features:
- Kayako will bring all your customer communications in one place and allow you to see previous customer activity, like abandoned carts, failed payments, etc. This helps you to better understand the context of your conversation.
- You’ll be able to benefit from a variety of internal tools that’ll help to improve your teamwork. Share your knowledge using internal notes, invite other team members to contribute, and see who’s working on what to avoid duplicate replies.
- Kayako also comes with a live chat to help you stay accessible at all times.
- You and your team will be able to share the same inbox and use custom views, tags, or assign other team members to relevant tickets.
- Build a customer self-help knowledge base to provide answers to the common questions 24/7.
Customer service software for streamlined teamwork and support
Whether you use Gorgias, HelpCenter, Re:amaze, or any of their alternatives, you’re already on a good path. Help desks can help you manage customer communications easier, reduce the pressure of answering quickly and thoroughly, and lead to better results with less effort required.
If you have any further questions regarding the tools mentioned above or just want to add something to the list – feel free to do that in the comment section below.